|CTS are looking for an Delivery and Content Coordinator with experience in creative media production and creating content for the web and social platforms.
Your role would be to support the company’s marketing, production and post-production, with particular focus on the delivery of New Creatives, a partnership between Arts Council England and the BBC producing audio, film and immersive content for the BBC, made by 16-30 year olds.
CTS is striving to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from potential colleagues of all backgrounds, abilities, identities and cultures.
Start date: February 2020
Salary: £16.5k PA pro rata
Hours: 4 days a week
Application letters and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical delivery of New Creatives film, audio and interactive productions to the BBC Digital Team
- Creating graphics/video content for social media platforms
- Print and Web design for marketing purposes
- Updating social media channels
- Updating website with news/blog articles
- Tech support for other CTS post-production and production projects (offline editing, camera, sound etc)
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Understanding of the digital production workflow
- Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite, Office Suite etc
- Basic editing/camera and sound skills
- Graphic design skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to a schedule
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience of online delivery platforms (Media Shuttle etc)
- Experience of working with young people
- The role will involve working with young people, so appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check
- This is an ideal job for a recent entrant to the creative industries looking to develop their skills and creative streak in the dynamic, creative environment of a small, busy team.
- CTS is striving to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from potential colleagues of all backgrounds, identities, abilities and cultures.
Deadline: 5pm Wednesday 29th January 2020
Interviews: WB 3rd February 2020
Start Date: February 2020