CTS are looking for a Technical Coordinator with experience in film and creative media production.
Their role will be to support the company’s production and post-production activities, and in particular to liaise with our stakeholders and partners on New Creatives, a project that will see the production of film, audio and immersive content for the BBC in partnership with Arts Council England, made by filmmakers aged 16-30. The Technical Coordinator will also work on the company’s on-going production slate.
CTS is striving to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from potential colleagues of all backgrounds, abilities, identities and cultures.
Start date: TBC
Salary: £16k PA
Application letters and CV to email@example.com
- Support technical delivery of New Creatives
- Support film and audio production of new works (editing, sound recording, camera skills, etc.)
- Help deliver CTS workshops and outreach activity
- Create promotional film and sound content
- Create graphic content for marketing
- Ingest, back-up, archive content and rushes
- Update and maintain social media platforms
- Drive and archive management
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Filmmaking and/or audio production skills
- Understanding of the digital production workflow
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Basic graphic design skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to a schedule
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience of working with young people
- Knowledge of video or audio formats
- The role will involve working with young people, so appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check
- This is an ideal job for a recent entrant to the creative industries looking to develop their skills and creative streak in the dynamic, creative environment of a small, busy team.
- CTS is striving to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from potential colleagues of all backgrounds, identities, abilities and cultures.
Deadline: 5pm 1st February 2019
Interviews: WB 4th February 2019
Start Date: TBC