CTS is looking for a Production Coordinator with proven experience in television or film production, or a similar role involving high levels of coordination and organisation. Their role will be to support all the company’s activities, and in particular to ensure the delivery of a new project that will see the production of 36 films, 4 interactive projects and 60 podcasts or audio art works over 2 years.
This role also offers the right candidate the chance to develop producing skills, supporting new talent, mentoring and helping support a group of young creatives. We are looking for a candidate with an ambition to grow with the company and develop a more senior producing role.
CTS is striving to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from potential colleagues of all backgrounds, abilities and cultures.
Start date: TBC
Salary: £25-30k PA
- Assisting the Directors on all aspects of the project
- Liaising with partner producers and young creatives from pre-production to delivery of active creative projects: communicating key info, deadlines and ensuring successful delivery of final projects
- Communicating with Key Partners, keeping key stakeholders informed of project progression
- Assisting in the marketing of the opportunity to creative young people aged 16-30 across the South West region, using a variety of outreach methods and promotional materials
- Supporting the delivery of a programme of short training courses
- Maintaining production paperwork, including all deliverables and music and copyright clearances
- Occasional production support for active creative projects, from kit hire to location scouting
- Assisting CTS Producers on other projects
- Great organisational and communication skills, including strong written English
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Experience of what is involved in co-ordinating shoots and productions in the UK, including understanding / managing essential paperwork
- Understanding of broadcast deliverables
- Experience in marketing, from social media promotion and creating WordPress content to email outreach
- Good record keeping skills and the ability to manage a number of live projects at one time
- Excellent time management and understanding of the importance of delivering on time and on budget
- Demonstrable understanding of Equal Opportunities and diversity issues
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and risk assessments
- Knowledge of music copyright issues and managing talent
- Experience of working with young people
- Basic creative and design skills, e.g. Photoshop, Word Press
- The role will involve working with young people, so appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check
- This is an ideal job for a Production Co-ordinator who wishes to build their experience and progress towards a Producer role.
- CTS is striving to be an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from potential colleagues of all backgrounds, abilities and cultures.
Deadline: 5pm 7th December 2018
Interviews: 12-13th December 2018
Application letters and CV to email@example.com